Karma

by Jen on June 9, 2010

Meet Karma.

pk610karma

Karma: ¬†Omega’s Impressive Touch Of India, SD, AEPA, FB, CGC, TT – more initials than even I have! She’s a service dog extraordinaire, was born in Canada and came to live with me in Spain.

She has a worldwide fan base and is highly sought after for photo ops, autographs and the like. She’s way more popular than me. She’s raw fed, travels the globe peddling her wares and enjoys midnight walkies.

Her tagline “Not Just A Dog In Spain” is because, well, karma’s not just a dog in Spain, it’s a bitch and it’ll come back to bite you in the ass.

Her other tagline? “No autographs, please!” – because she stops traffic everywhere we go and she’s just too damn famous for her own good.

Shauna (Fido & Wino) June 9, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Well, well. I heart Karma. :)

Dana (Karma Charms) June 10, 2010 at 1:19 am

That’s my girl!! I’ll have to hook you up with pics of her with her other Fetching Tag, but let me just say – I have a new addiction! These tags are among the best I have ever seen, and I’ve seen a LOT of tags! All my furry friends have one now (Karma and her two feline siblings) and I even got one for the puppy I’m getting 18+ months from now!

Rock on Fetching Tags!

Gill campbell June 10, 2010 at 2:10 am

If you think Karma looks a sweetie in the photo then you need to meet her in person. This girl is a wonderful ambassador for giant breed dogs. She is the calmest most loveable girl in the world. She has a face that you never want to stop kissing.
Love you lots Karma

Lori June 10, 2010 at 6:10 am

Impressive slinger there, K-dog. Hey folks, it’s all true. Karma has more fans internationally than I have gray hair. She’s a gorgeous big girl and as sweet as a doll-baby. Besides stopping traffic regularly, she’s a great friend and protector. And she looks GREAT with her new tag!

Kim June 10, 2010 at 10:52 am

Awwww Miss K! You look beautiful in your new charm :)

Renee June 10, 2010 at 9:59 pm

The Princess Karma rocks out whatever she wears, and is a sweetheart to boot. :)

Dee June 11, 2010 at 3:20 am

Karma is the most adorable dog I’ve ever met. A face to love and a personality to die for!