hour 21: giveaway

by Jen on November 14, 2010

want to treat your pet to something special?

We’ve got a seasonal treat pack from Ma Snax to give away.

Comment the strangest thing your pet has ever eaten below,  & we’ll pick a winner from the answers.

Don’t forget to donate. . .

DblPumpkin-SweetPotato together

Ma Snax dog treats are handcrafted, fresh-baked biscuits made from certified organic people-quality ingredients. We offer a wide array of healthy & holistic biscuit flavors, bake-at-home cake and cookie mixes, holiday gingerbread doghouses and more. Baked with love in Sonoma, CA. Genuinely yummy…treat your dog to Ma Snax Today and everyday!


{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

CB November 14, 2010 at 5:25 am

Styrofoam packing peanuts. We think Hannah only ate one or two, but I can’t imagine they tasted very good! She definitely enjoyed crumbling them up on the carpet – perhaps one needs a well-developed palate to appreciate such things.

Becky November 14, 2010 at 5:29 am

We have a bone shaped hard rubber toy that has little pointy things (dental health?) all over it. Sierra (50 lbs.) likes to chew them off. I can check every day and make sure it’s not blood as I’m cleaning up. Silly dog!

Brittany November 14, 2010 at 7:11 am

Well, I can definitely think of the strangest and the most scariest for us. We used to kennel Chuck when we would leave and somehow he pulled in some Christmas lights from off my walls and ate the wires and (tried) to eat the glass bulbs. But luckily he was okay and didn’t have any cuts on his gums or in his throat.

Teri November 14, 2010 at 10:56 am

Oh, that one is scary Brittany. Colt ate some, I don’t even know the name of it, but it is pelleted bacteria used to reduce mosquito larve. You spread it in standing water and it then eats the larve. Anywho, he got into some. Needless to say, he had a fast trip to the vet to induce vomiting. Funny now, but not then.

Liz Stoenner November 15, 2010 at 1:12 pm

So it’s Christmas a few years back and all the kids got the GIANT chocolate bars in their stockings. Well, kids being kids, we aren’t the best at putting this away, and OUT of the reach of our food hound, Georgia. The first bar she got was my older brother’s, then mine (which I remember as being a Krackel bar). Both the bars got replaced and while I kept mine safe, having learned my lesson, my older brother’s got eaten, again.

Our Black and Tan Coonhound ate, with in a week, THREE pounds of chocolate. While she didn’t feel so hot afterwards, she didn’t require emergency vet care. My dad is a vet so he just kept a close eye on her.

Lisa Le Blanc November 18, 2010 at 2:48 pm

HAH! What hasnt my dog eaten (he is still a puppy, so I’ll give him a break)… mail, socks, kitchen sponges, q-tips, undies, cotton balls, toilet paper, unused tampons, cardboard, furniture, carpet, blinds… you name it. But the funniest/strangest thing he ate was my 2010 Census!! Thats right, “The dog ate my census”.


Leave a Comment